I did it. After XX years as an ICT teacher I caved and spent money I haven’t got on a MacBookPro.
So far, what do I like?
- hardware is better quality and it all relates to operating system. Magnetic power lead is so clever I could write a thesis on it.
- all the software I require downloaded really quickly.
- it installed even faster (no I mean really fast).
- it opens and closes at great speed. No waiting around.
Things I don’t like?
- cost. I just spent a whole bag of cash.
- preciousness. I am concerned about scratching it. I don’t like that feeling and tend to avoid it with all things. My car is 17 years old and looks it and I like it more with age.
I am looking forward to living with my Mac and learning its ways. Even if they remain the ones listed above, I will be happy I bought it.